Snow White – LeLutka Eclat, J’s New Boots, Chantkare New

Hello.

Eclat skins by Minnu Palen are simply yummy.

1018blog1b

1018blog2b

Click to read more…

They have totally different impression from the former skins from LeLutka.

Fresh, young and stay cool.

1018_blog2b

Today I made modern “Snow White” style :) (The title is inspired from the plurk of Chance ;)

The sweater dress from Chantkare is well detailed and the design is elegant and unique.

Luxury necklace from Mandala is one of the favorite jewelries in this autumn.

The baroque perls are realistic and beautiful.

J’s Western boots are just released 2days ago.

10 colors are available and the quality is needless to say, amazing <3

1019boots3b

:: I wear… ::

SKIN: LeLutka ~ Eclat Fair makeup3 (New)
EYES: LeLutka ~ Zero eyes Gray1

DRESS: Chantkare ~ Taureg baggy Sweater (New)
TIGHTS: LeLutka ~ Leggings Pink
BOOTS: J’s ~ Western Boots Black (New)
HAT: LeLutka ~ -FURhat_DARK
BAG: [glow] studio ~ Ipanema BAG black
GLOVES: Emery ~ Gloves
NECKLACE: [MANDALA] ~ Pearl Rain Necklace/Silver(resize)
RING: P.C; ~ Times Square Ring – Kyanite – Dark Blue

1. Chance G. wrote:

haha..;) brrr..looks cold Emi!

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 12:22 AM | Permalink

hahaha, Chance :P
    Thank you for your nice idea from Disney <333

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 1:30 AM | Permalink
  3. Applonia Criss wrote:

AWESOME!!! OMG the IMAGE is FANTASTIC!!! Mwuah

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 1:35 AM | Permalink

Your recent work is really nice and gave me so much inspiration :) )
    I wanted to show the natural and cool image.
    Your baggy sweater dress is perfect not only for autumn but also for winter as well.

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 1:42 AM | Permalink
  5. I saw those boots last night when Mouse took me to J’s – you know I bought the Fat Pack LOL. Beautiful pictures as always Emi. Hugs!

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 2:50 AM | Permalink
  6. AND OMG That sweater Dress – I LOVE IT

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 2:51 AM | Permalink

Hello Lizzie :)
    Yeah the boots are awesome as always :D
    We should never miss the J’s shoes lolll
    This sweater dress I really love :)
    We can wear it both in elegant and casual.
    Happy you like my photos *hugs*

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 3:16 AM | Permalink
  8. Vega Arida wrote:

oh u look so warm inside that dress love it! I have to check J’s new boots lol love them ty for info!
    Great pics as always :P

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 3:50 AM | Permalink

J’s boots are new musthave for us fashionistas :)
    Yay for the new boots!!

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 4:21 AM | Permalink
  10. Beautiful as always Emi! Love it and love your pictures. :)

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 5:41 AM | Permalink

Thank you for your sweet comment, Elizabeth <33
    I stood still for 3hours to take these photos!
    When I find nice clothings, I can’t stop taking too many photos lol

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 6:29 AM | Permalink
  12. You look Beautiful in Eclat! really i love Eclat in you Emi<3<3 Great shots, i love the colours in the shots, the dress is lovely! i run to J´s now:)!

Kisses<3<3

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:10 AM | Permalink

Hello Ipa <33
    These photos I took while we were talking in world lol
    For 3 hours I spent for it and today I reshoot some and finally added the last shot of boots after published this post!
    I’m now addicted in photoshooting :D
    I really needed winter images.
    So glad to hear you like my photos *kisses*

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 2:36 PM | Permalink
  14. Euni Kira wrote:

amazing photos emi! the skin looks gorgeous on you. and yes, the j’s new western boots are also fabulous – and you rock them well :D

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 11:16 PM | Permalink

I tried all tones of Eclat and they were all so beautiful :)
    This skin I selected for the winter image :) )

JB always creates nice shoes for us ;)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 1:01 AM | Permalink
  16. Linka wrote:

this skin with this furhat looks amazing!:)
    beautiful pics…as always

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 9:26 PM | Permalink

Hello Linka :) )
    I tend to make big eyed shape but for Eclat, I made small eyed shape.
    Small eyed avi needed hat ;)
    I wanted to decorate her head.
    I’m glad to read your comment <33

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM | Permalink
  18. cables wrote:

Great post. The images are just awesome. I like pearl neckless and bag.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 1:52 PM | Permalink

Monday, October 26, 2009 at 10:39 AM | Permalink
  20. Blair wrote:

Hey your pic is so beautiful i very like but i want to know where u find out your shape ?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 12:36 PM | Permalink

Hello Blair.
    I’m glad you like my photos.
    All shapes in my blog I create by myself.
    As you can see, I review many skins.
    For every skin I make new shape ;)

Friday, October 30, 2009 at 9:55 PM | Permalink

2 Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. new boots « The Virtual Adventures of Lizzie on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 2:13 AM

[...] the time and she seems to get Lizzie’s jokes to, YAY.  But she’s more jealous because Emi Bade blogged the new cowboy boots from J’s before she did! These boots were made for Lizzie so how dare Emi beat her to the punch!  All kidding aside, Lizzie [...]

2. [...] SLMODE.COM › Snow White – LeLutka Eclat, J's New Boots, Chantkare New [...]