Eternal Dolly

0904blog11

0904blog3

Hello.

It’s September :) Yay for the fashion season!

click to read more…

0904blog12

For us fashion freeks, summer is a bit boring season.

Cause all we need in summer is “T-shirt and shorts casual” or “summerdress elegance”.

Autumn is the season we can enjoy the layered look :)

Today I selected cute stripe pants from NoaR.

They are unisex ones. I’ve been a huge fan of NoaR and ever introduced their colorful patchwork jacket.

Want To Be A Tropical Girl

The texture of NoaR is always cute and stylish as well.

The shirt I got from Drowsy where 4 famous designers in Japan supply cute T-shirts.

This one is made by BettiePage of *BP*. I love the girly ribbon decorated in front :)

The tweed jacket is from DP yumyum. They come with 2styles. Plain one and chech one.

This skin is Cleo again ;) Pink hearts on the cheeks are very cute and perfect for the cute style.

0904blog10

:: I wear…::

SKIN: Dutch Touch ~ Cleo PiPo Caramel – 4
HAIR: *SHOP SEU* ~ CSR2008w Prize –bonbon hair–

JACKET: DP Yumyum ~ Tweed Jacket (beige)
SHIRT: Drowsy ~ ribbon T-shirts by BettiePage
PANTS: NOAR ~ Border pants (red)
TIGHTS: !Ohmai ~ Basic Sheer Leggins (Blank)
BAG: Baiastice ~ Twiggy bag_Records resize
HEELS: *LOTTA ~ Dorothy (red)
SCARF: [Decoy] ~ Mraz Scarf – Sand *Chest*
SUSPENDORS: { Kari } ~ New School suspenders
GLOVES: Vette’s Boutique ~ V gloves (red)
POSES: Maitreya, Torrid

1. Kiana wrote:

Pretty! <3

Friday, September 4, 2009 at 11:36 PM | Permalink

Friday, September 4, 2009 at 11:48 PM | Permalink
  3. Rosetta wrote:

Aww adorable emi!
    I love this look but I couldn’t find Noar.
    Can you please help me?

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 4:07 AM | Permalink

Hello Rosetta :)
    Here’ slurl of the NoaR mainstore.

Enjoy your shopping <3

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 5:47 AM | Permalink
  5. Lyra Destiny wrote:

oh, you look beautiful in this skin.
    I have this shirt…I’ll check the jacket by DP yumyum tonight.
    Can’t sleep before shop!

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:14 AM | Permalink

You should check DP yumyum!!!
    There released so many cute stuff recently :D

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:38 AM | Permalink
  7. I love the shoes!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:39 AM | Permalink

Hello Francesca :)
    The cute shoes from Lotta are available in several colors and we can change the ribbon color by just clicking the shoes :D

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 11:25 AM | Permalink
  9. Adorable Emi<3<3! so cute skyn! and the outfit, you look like a beautiful doll<3<3
    I love a song call Clair De Lune By Sebastian Tellier and is perfec for this post<3<3<3
    Kisses:))<3<3<3

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 1:48 PM | Permalink

hello ipa :)
    Do I look so young? LOL
    haha, this skin has really features, especially the lips!
    I love “Clair De Lune” but haven’t listended the one by Sebastian Tellier! I’ll search now :D
    *kisses*

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 3:13 PM | Permalink
  11. elka wrote:

Wow, this outfit is simply amaziiiiing, I feel so connected to it, just as if you could read my mind how I put my own together, love love love iiiit!! :3<3

Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 1:29 AM | Permalink

Thank you for your really sweet comment, Elka :) )
    I’m sooo glad you like my style <33
    This skin inpired me to make this girly style.
    The cute hearts on the cheeks and ribons on the shirt made me feel so pleasant :)
    ehe, all girls love kawaii things <333

Monday, September 7, 2009 at 3:25 AM | Permalink
  13. Iki Ikarus wrote:

Ow Emi this is so cute! Adorable <3

Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 1:51 AM | Permalink

I love the adorable makeup <33

Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 5:39 AM | Permalink

One Trackback/Pingback

1. SLMODE.COM › Eternal Dolly | Dolly up date today on Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 12:23 AM

[...] Dolly . 0904blog11. 0904blog3. View post:  SLMODE.COM › Eternal Dolly Posted in Uncategorized | Tags: a-bit-boring, and-shorts, bit-boring, Fashion, fashion-freeks, [...]