Grunge Look for the Late Summer – Redgrave Megan Wooden Skin Preview

Hello.

Today I’ll show you the upcoming skin, Megan makeup “wooden” , wearing the gorgeous dress.

0826blog2

0826blog3

click to read more…

I fell in love with the beautiful abstract texture of this dress.

The construction of the dress is detailed and I really love the manish collar and elegant skirt.

At first, I dressed it only with some accessories.

But black, red and white colors I usually use to make street casual look.

I decided to add the vest from GiGi Couture on it.

I still love the grunge style :)

Big hoop earrings from Glow Studio and new must have ankle boots from J’s are perfect for this look.

and…Yay for my first dread hair!  I had not tried it in both lives!!

It’s still summer but now we already can enjoy shopping autumn clothings :)

0827blog2

:: I wear… ::

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Megan tan (wooden) (Soon to be released)
HAIR: [MS]~ ~ .+*Shna*+.Pinkbrown
EYES: MADesigns ~  INNOCENCE eyes – autumn plum

DRESS: Modern Gypsy ~ Lush
VEST: *GC* ~ Black Cowboy Vest
BOOTS: J’s ~ Ankle Boots (Red)
BELT: >TRUTH< ~ Hipster Belt [night] .stomach.
GLOVES: Vette’s Boutique ~ V Gloves (Black)
BAG: Emery – Bag #B (R Shoulder)
SOCKS: Emery ~ Leather Pants (Socks), Pig ~ Socks Mit Suspenders Fire Engine Sock
EARRINGS: [glow] ~~DeLyn~~ SHE earring
AHADES: Laqroki ~ Pilot shades “Black”
BRACELET: -EARTHTONES- ~ The New Grazia Bracelet gold black onyx [L] (Store Closed)
POSES: Maitreya, Torridwear

1. Lyra Destiny wrote:

Amazing!
    I love this dress <3
    Pretty Emi <33

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 4:45 AM | Permalink

Enjoy your shopping :D

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 4:55 AM | Permalink
  3. Gene wrote:

Me can’t wait for the skin.
    Super beautiful.

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 5:40 AM | Permalink
  4. APPLONIA CRISS wrote:

Love it Emi <3 I have the same Dress The Texture is FABulous..The over all look you gave is #1

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 5:40 AM | Permalink

Hello Gene :)
    Megan skins will be in store in September :)

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 5:41 AM | Permalink
  6. Love this look and the Megan skin looks wonderful on you. Cant wait to try it myself.

Lizzie Lexington AKA Elizabeth Hallstrom

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 6:40 AM | Permalink

Oh I must chech your flickr :D
    I want your own style, wearing this dress also cause I really love your sense of fashion.
    I can imagine how elegant you are in this dress *hugz*

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 8:06 AM | Permalink
  8. What a gorgeous Style, i love it how you work this outfit!!!:) and in this moment i want to tp for that hair, Emi you always inspired me and i always learn about you<3<3<3

Great Skyn is so Beautiful im waiting for September:D

Kisses<3<3<3

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 8:39 AM | Permalink

Megan face is very natural and fits all kinds of fashion :)

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM | Permalink
  10. Kiana wrote:

Gorgeous!
    Keep up your great work!

kisses

Friday, August 28, 2009 at 1:15 AM | Permalink

Hello ipa :)
    haha, this is my 1st trial of dread hair ;P
    I want to see your funky style also :D

*kisses*

Friday, August 28, 2009 at 5:23 AM | Permalink
  12. Serene Fairey wrote:

I love it and you but I admit I am laughing at your use of the word “grunge” sweetie ! :)

Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 6:41 AM | Permalink

*kisses*

Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 10:04 AM | Permalink

Hello Serene :)
    haha, it’s so hard to categorize the fashion!
    Now I feel this style should be called “glam rock style”
    Isn’t it good for this style?
    Thank you for giving me a suggestion :) )

Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM | Permalink
  15. Sweety wrote:

Such a sweet dress, soooo hot Shoes and this skin.. wow :)

You look amazing, im jealous of this skin.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 4:47 AM | Permalink

Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 4:39 AM | Permalink
  17. Kendra wrote:

Hey, Emi !

Just love your outfit, especially the dress!

Unfortunately, I couldn`t find the store in-world to buy this wonderful dress..:((

Would you help me, please? Thank you so much!

Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 10:50 PM | Permalink

Hello Kendra :)
    I’m so glad you like my style :)
    The dress is from Modern Gypsy.

Here’s SLURL of the store.

Enjoy your shopping :)

Friday, September 4, 2009 at 11:32 PM | Permalink
  19. Antosperandeo Allen wrote:

i like more what you done in this photos series ;) really nice

Friday, September 18, 2009 at 5:50 AM | Permalink
  20. doremi wrote:

hello I yesterday I tried the new super skin megan, the waiting for a long time, but I notice a big flaw in this skin.
    the face is perfect but there is, under the chin and under the jaw area of shade too strong and it seems I have a beard. I tell this not to criticize but to see if you can improve a skin that has beautiful lips and face beautiful but ruined by this shadow that is too glaring.

Friday, October 2, 2009 at 1:38 AM | Permalink

Hello Doremi.
    Thank you for your suggestion.

Friday, October 2, 2009 at 1:41 AM | Permalink
  22. Karthik wrote:

to me, that before she can move on with me, she nedeed to see if there was anything left in her marriage. She said she wouldn’t be able to go on with me with the what if always in the back of her mind. This experiment lasted an entire month with the end result of her coming back to me because she wasn’t feeling it with him . We came back from a beautiful Caribbean vacation 3 weeks ago and 2 days after that, over the phone, she said she and I were done, its over, she’s moved on. I came to find out 2 days after that, she is giving her husband R another chance. That he broke up with his girlfriend (claims to have never loved her) and he will be moving back into the house with M within 2 weeks. This same house he signed over to her as part of the agreement . She said she never stopped loving him and never wanted to see the marriage fail. She say’s it’s the family unit thing. and the fairy tale happily ever after..This is the part I have trouble with. She maintains contact with me when he is not around, i receive texts from her almost every day. She said she misses me, she misses certain acts of intimacy we did together, things she doesnt get where she is now. She said I am a sincere person, something else she doesn’t feel now. She said that for her marriage to succeed, she needs to feel different. She wont settle for how things were just around the time he left her. I think she deserves better.She now has issues with trust, and concerns as to whether she is making the right decisions. he basically is calling all the shots now, she wanted some of her own space after leaving me, but he pretty much forced his way back in, saying why wait, we’re moving in anyway.. She is giving me signals that this got out of her control and now that the ball had started rolling (getting back with him) she can’t go back now and has to see it through. I had my own issues that made her uneasy and all are being worked through and she knows it. She said that if some of my issues werent there, she wouldn’t have moved on with him. I gave her time to sort things out last time and she came back to me, but this seems a little more final I love her with all my heart, she has made me happier than any woman I have ever been with, even happier than my wife made me at the best time of our marriage (12 yrs divorced).I want to hold on, but the constant thoughts of her is overwhelming.Help PleaseVLJR

Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 9:53 AM | Permalink
  23. Dalton wrote:

As all things about rsantiolehips and emotions, yours is a difficult question and a painful situation.Obviously you still love her and value the relationship. But consider that she may feel different. There is no need of infidelity or abuse to break a relationship. Anyone can feel at one time that is tired, that is not loving the other person anymore or that she/he changed in a different way and the relationship does not fit in that new scheme.You sound a bit anxious. Five sessions of MC is too small time to expect big changes.You may consider wait and give her space and time to think and feel about what she really wants.Maybe she was too young or too inmature when you went together, or she just wanted other things in life.Try to think about what changes have happened since then: she started to study, or finished studies, or started in a new job, or with new friends? That could have produced changes in her feelings towards you and the relationship.Another factor is that you mentioned that you lived together for 7 years and then married and after 1 year she wants divorce. Well, that is VERY common. When you are living with someone but you are not married, you always feel that there is a door: you can use it to feel free and even get free anytime you need. But when you marry, some people begin to think that now the knot is too tight. They can feel fed up and even scared.What changed when you two got married? Did you begin suddenly to meet parents and relatives, or do your relationship change in another way?Give her space, give her time, assure her that you’ll be there for her and that you’ll accept and respect whatever she decides some people need to feel free in order to commit themselves. Don’t push too much, or you’ll loose her

Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 12:18 PM | Permalink
  24. I can’t believe you’re not playing with me–that was so helpful.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 12:22 PM | Permalink
  25. I want to make a withdrawal haha omg i love this guy, he always finds CRAZY stories to have a fuck with these girls. it’s one of the reasons why i like the videos this guy makes. the other reason is because he gets CZECH girls who are among the best in Europe. anybody knows more videos of him ? i already watched the czech public girl and the one in the woods

Monday, March 16, 2015 at 1:24 PM | Permalink
  26. Kulwinder wrote:

Having children ceghans a marriage. I am not saying it’s right, I am just telling you how it is. Your husband was use to being the #1 person in your life. Now the baby comes first. They don’t understand motherhood. They don’t understand that when that baby cries how it makes you feel. Also having a baby limits where you can go and what you can do. One of things that you could do is to get a baby sitter on his days off and go do something just the two of you. He loves the baby but he just doesn’t want to hear about every goo goo and dah dah or how many times the kids had his/her diapers changed that day. Maybe he is not as intimate as he use to be becuase he finds it hard to compete with the baby. You need to think of the things you did together that were funa nd made you happy and how you both felt when you first fell in love and how and why you got together in the first place. Then you need to bring some of those days back. Get a baby sitter and go have some fun like you use to before the baby. When you do go do things together without the baby, make him feel like he is #1 again. Talk about how your life has changed since the baby and ask him for some input on how you can still keep the intimacy in your lives and raise a family. If he is feeling this way about this baby, I would think really hard about having any more. Part of the reason he has become a workaholic is because he doesn’t like being at home. Make sure that at least 3 nights a week when he comes home that the baby is in bed for the night and he has all of your attention.

Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 11:59 AM | Permalink
  27. Hi Eric,I was in website looking for upcoming books when I saw that you are going to be in Greensboro in March for the convention. Will you have time and be willing to sign some books? Is there going to be an ‘official’ signing time and place or is it better to just schedule some time?Thanks (I haven’t been to one of these for a long long while!)

Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 1:41 AM | Permalink