Musthave Ankle Boots Style – J’s Preview

Hello :)  Today I show you the upcoming ankle boots from J’s.

0819blog2

0819blog4
Click to read more…

No words are needed. They are totally beautiful.

Can you see this awesome realistic texture?

I got them and just said “wow”.  The shadow and shines are too beautiful.

0819blog

They remind me of the boots of Manolo Blahnik. I’m a huge fan of Manolo ;)

The amazing point is that they are seamless!

When we put on the boots in SL, we always be careful not to destroy the form of prim parts of them.

But these boots have a secret ;) Because of the secret, they will never be broken if we take big steps :) )

Well it’s time to prepare for autumn season. These boots will be must have ones for girls.

11 colors will be available soon (later today or in these 2days!) <3

0819b

:: I wear… ::

SKIN: LeLutka ~ London Light makeup9
HAIR: ::69:: ~ COVET – Chestnut -
EYES: MADesigns ~ INNOCENCE eyes – autumn plum

SHIRT: Ce Cubic effect ~ H5 Beige
VEST: Armidi Limited ~ Itimo Leather Vest
SKIRT: Ce Cubic effect ~ Tiered skirt Brown
BOOTS: J’s ~ Ankle Boots Round (very soon to be released)
BELT: Maitreya ~ Coin Belt Brown (Stomach)
STOLE: *LOTTA ~ Crinkle Stole(e_bn)
GLOVES: Cynful ~ Gloves Heart Orange – Nails
BAG: ANTIQUE VICTORIAN ANTIQUES ~ antique LOUIS VUITTON trunk3
POSES: Maitreya

1. Anemysk Karu wrote:

wow this shoes are amazing :) I really like your scarf as well :)

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 3:49 AM | Permalink

Hello Ane :)
    They are amazing beautiful boots!!
    The texture and the design are also elegant and stylish :D
    I’m sure you will fall in love with them like me ;)
    The scarf from Lotta is so cute <3
    The creator of it work as a textile designer in RL, so her stuff is so original and no need to say, beautiful texture :) )

The boots will be in store today or tomorrow!

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 4:06 AM | Permalink
  3. Kiana wrote:

Wow! I die for the boots.
    I was off to bed but now can’t resist to head to J’s.
    Beautiful pictures as always.

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 4:13 AM | Permalink

Good morning, Kiana :)
    haha, I was out of the bed and had too early breakfast just now :D It’s 4am here LOL
    The boots will be released within 2days :D

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 4:22 AM | Permalink
  5. Lyra Destiny wrote:

Amazing photos as always.
    I can’t remember how many poses listed in your posts I bought.
    The boots look gorgeous and love the vest as well.

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 5:21 AM | Permalink

Thank you Lyra.
    Aww I’m so happy to hear that you loved the poses I used on my posts.
    Maybe you notice that I’m a vest addict ;)
    In SL, the vest works nice when we do mix & match the outfit :)

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 5:38 AM | Permalink
  7. Perfect look!!

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 7:10 AM | Permalink

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 7:14 AM | Permalink
  9. Luna Jubilee wrote:

I’m loving these! Probably the best “clean lined” ankle boots in a long time <3

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 8:34 AM | Permalink

Hello Luna :)
    Yeah they are awesome.
    I agree with you :)
    There found many decorated ankle boots in SL but we can seldom find simple clean lined ones.
    And thank you <3 I wanted to describe these boots correctly but didn’t know the exact words :)
    Yes they are “clean lined”!!
    I really appreciate you :)
    *hugs*

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 8:47 AM | Permalink
  11. Gorgeous<3<3<3 im so impatient for this release in boots, and im agree they remind at Manolo boots<3<3! i love how work in this style Emi<3 the stole works adorable in that colours, and you, you look beautyful<3<3<3 great work Emi!

Kisses Lovely Emi<3:)))

Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 4:08 AM | Permalink

haha I was sure you loved Manolo!!
    I’ve been waiting to use this scarf :D
    Yay <33

Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 2:52 PM | Permalink
  13. Mayrianne wrote:

The whole look is just perfect! and i now feel better since i got those gorgeous boots for myself! <3<3<3<3<3

Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 10:15 AM | Permalink

I’m very glad you like my style :)
    Yay for the gorgeous boots!
    They inspired me to make this style.
    When I got them, I really couldn’t resist blogging :)
    JB, a hard worker already planed to make new products for us fashionistas. Woot!

Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 10:22 AM | Permalink
  15. Linka wrote:

really cool shoes :)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 8:03 PM | Permalink
  16. APPLONIA CRISS wrote:

OMG <3<3<3 Love it Emi from the Hat all the way down to the FABULOUS BOOTs I Must have in all colors for FAll :-) )and The Louis Vuitton Nice Touch :-)

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 2:44 AM | Permalink

Hello Linka <3
    Yeah they are must have for all fastionistas ;)

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 4:04 AM | Permalink

Fall is my fav season cause we enjoy fashion :D
    hehe, LV bag I use for several times as well as in RL :P
    I’m so glad you love my style <3

Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 4:07 AM | Permalink
  19. Febi wrote:

How to Get My Ex-Girlfriend Back?Background:So last year in October I was in a fake relationship just bascuee me and this girl wanted to try it out. Like we assumed though, it didnt work out and we happily dumped each other and now are friends. However, while dating the other girl, I met her friend (lets call her emily). Me and emily hit it off instantly. We could talk for hours and I knew that once I broke off the fake relationship I would definitely have a thing with Emily. The day after the fake relationship ended, I hung out with Emily and we almost hooked up, but somehow I had the willpower to refuse. Then two weeks later though we started dating and life was great. We were with each other and we were both happy for about the first two weeks. Then the third week came around and I personally was just having a bad week. I was just not in a good mood overall and I could sense things going down hill fast. Then that Sunday she called and broke up with me. Up until this point I was the kid who just stuck with hook ups and nothing serious so I thought I wouldnt feel anything. After she broke up with me and hung up the phone, I was completely in shock. After:So after we broke up, she never left my mind. It wasnt like I was depressed like an emo or anything, she just was always on my mind. I still went to parties, hung out with the bros, and hooked up with other chicks, but everynight I would fall asleep to the thought of her and throughout the day I would envision her too. Present:This past sunday I decided to text her cause I was like f ck it, I got nothing to lose. So we texted for like 2 hrs until we had to go and the over the next couple of days we could talk again. Now I know she doesnt openly admit that she likes me, but I know that somewhere inside of her she still holds feelings for me.She still stares at me the same way, like the stare that penetrates your soul.. yeah the deep intense shit. I just am confused and want some advice on what to do next. I mean movies you would steal her away and tell her how you feel, but cmon.. its high school, no one does that and shed think I was stalker material. I just want her to know that I still like her and that I want to talk about it, but with her openly talking to. So how do I accomplish this and what should be my next move?And sorry for makin this cheesy. Im the last guy that would ever write on here, but i came across it doing homework so I though I have nothing to lose and outside people can provide good info.

Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 9:25 AM | Permalink