Black Swan Tears – Redgrave Megan Skin Preview blacktear

0818blog1

Hello. Emilia of Redgrave finished her newest Megan tan skins.

15makeups with hairbase and no hairbase ones.

0818blog4

Click to read more…

After I received “work on progress” one, she keep on working for them.

Finally she did amazing magic ;)

On black skin, there appears a beautiful tear in the right eye.

It looks like a brilliant jewel.

I decided to make monochrome style to show you this impressive skin.

At first I selected the newest feather dress from KA designs.

The sequin tops and my tear make a good combination.

The feather skirt reminds me of black swan.

I digged my closet and found this graceful head piece  created by Toko Voom.

It was inspired to create by CHANEL A/W Collection 2008.

Next, I put on the gorgeous heels just released by Onyx of Maitreya and little punkish stocking to make this style look young ;)

0818blog6
:: I wear… ::

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Megan tan (blacktear) (Soon to be released)
HAIR: BP* ~ OKAPPA Hair S
EYES: MADesigns ~  INNOCENCE eyes – autumn plum

DRESS: [KA] ~ *Feather*  -black-
SANDALS: Maitreya Gold ~ IXkin Black
STOCKINGS: barbee ~ Stockings(damage)
GLOVES: Emery ~ Gloves#black
BRACELET: Bonita ~ Black Double Wrap Bead Bracelet~Low Shine
RING: P.C ~ Times Square Ring – Kyanite – Dark Blue
HEAD PIECE: Vain ~ aLaChanel HeadPiece by Toko Voom (Old freebie)
POSES: Glow Studio

1. Emi you dont belive what im feeling when you see your pics, i feel like the pics, in my heart i have a sad tears, and this are a beautiful pics Emi<3<3<33

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 3:18 AM | Permalink

This skin is so poetic and impressive :)
    Aww it took 2days to take and edit photos LOL
    Photoshop hates meeeeee LOL

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 3:32 AM | Permalink
  3. Kiana wrote:

Awesome pictures.
    I love the head piece…hope I can get it!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 4:12 AM | Permalink

Hello Kiana :D
    aww I’m not sure if it is still available..
    I’ll ask toko about it.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 4:53 AM | Permalink
  5. Serene Fairey wrote:

wow! <3

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 5:12 AM | Permalink

Thank you Serene!
    Yay <33

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 5:17 AM | Permalink
  7. Anemysk Karu wrote:

You are like a beautiful Poem Emi :) Great work in Photoshop. I think this dress is amazing! I love feathers!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 6:57 AM | Permalink

Wow it is my honor that you, a photshop master gave me such a sweet comment :D
    ty!!!
    The feather skirt part of this dress is well detailed.
    The texture is amazing smooth and beautiful :)
    haha, same here ;)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 11:32 AM | Permalink
  9. Jane wrote:

You reminded me of the portrait of Coco Chanel :)
    Amazing pics!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 11:52 AM | Permalink

Coco has been my fashion icon whom I’ve respceted so much <333

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 1:18 PM | Permalink
  11. Chance G. wrote:

Oh I love that you have used the head piece! I have been wanting to use is for ages, but never could fit it in…it is amazing! and i like the greytones in the post…<3!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 9:54 PM | Permalink
  12. Emilia Redgrave wrote:

This is such an inspirating styling, everywhere you go an amazing eyecatcher.
    Thank you for sharing your sensitive style with us. *Kiss

Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 6:24 AM | Permalink

I’d been waiting to use it, too :D
    I love monochrome photos so love your icon ;)

Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 6:26 AM | Permalink

Your amazing skin inspired me to make this style.
    You said to me “this skin is for a girl who want to cry”.
    I really love the creation which has a “story”.
    It is truly my honor to post your beautiful skin preview :)

*kisses*

Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 6:33 AM | Permalink
  15. Emilia Redgrave wrote:

Oh my goodness, you are SO SWEET, you captured the melancholic mood in the best-fashioned-way *yay

Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 6:41 AM | Permalink

Yay for our happy work together!
    *hugz*

Dear Emilia from Emi

Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 6:44 AM | Permalink
  17. I have that Chanel headpiece as well, but I haven’t used it so cleverly yet as you do here. These pictures are an inspiration.

Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 10:23 PM | Permalink

Thank you Therese. This skin was a kind of pressure for me. Too great skin to make style for.
    The tear itself has strong impression. I was at a loss how to dress. and I remember this hairpiece. I already saw the photo of Chanel runway a/w collection and knew how the model wore with this headpiece. In the style, this headpiece was not so impressive but I was sure this worked best with this skin.
    The feather dress also I had known. I headed the store to get it.
    I needed some empty and lonely place to take photos. While I was seaching around, I accidentaly dropped under the ground. It was there I took these photos. Perfect underground it was.
    I enjoyed photoshooting.
    Zooming camera, I made effort not to be a model but a photographer. Selfshot is likely to be subjective. Subjective photos have no story.
    I wanted to make this girl to tell her story with her eye.

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 2:04 AM | Permalink