LeLutka Spring Collection Show'09

Last weekend I enjoyed runway modeling for huge fashion event “LeLutka Spring Collection”.

So exciting show that I can never forget!

Outfits by Minnu and Thora were all fabulous as you may already saw in the store.

Miabella started her carreer as a jewelry designer. Congrats Mia!

Fortunately I’ve been modeling for LeLutka and MM skin on runway for several times.

Their team has always been professional.

*Backstage shots*

[left to right] Thora, Valena, Minnu, Aradia and Miabella

Minnu Palen

Oh now that I just finished the show… I can’t wait the next showcase of LeLutka.

Well I appreciate all staffs who supported us models and audiences who cheered us up during the show.

:: Style 1 ::

BODY

SKIN: LeLutka ~ LondonRevolutionLight – FShow Skin (Not for sale)
HAIR: LeLutka Hair ~ Grace ~ LBrown.FSHOW VER show2 (Not for sale)
EYE: LeLutka ~ city MORNING Eyes

OUTFIT

DRESS: [LeLutka] ~ LEA dress/limegreen
SHOES: [LeLutka] ~ SHANON Apricot
SHADES: [LeLutka] ~ SUNGLASSES/champagne_chin
BAG: [LeLutka] ~ GLEN Top Hendle Bag-Indianred
EARRINGS: [Lelutka] ~ LANE EARRING- GOLD- by Miabella
BRACELET: R: [LeLutka] ~ RESIN BRACELET-ROSE DUST- by Miabella
L: [LeLutka] ~ RESIN BANGLES- ROSE DUST – by Miabella

:: Style 2 ::

BODY

SKIN: LeLutka ~ LondonRevolutionLight – FShow Skin (Not for sale)
HAIR: LeLutka Hair ~ Grace – LBrown.FSHOW VER

hehe
    Kiss

Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 12:14 AM | Permalink
  2. Marly Vaughan wrote:

you looked stunning!

cheezy plug START!………
    HEY! that’s the hat I gave Minnu!
    ……end.

tyvm.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 12:35 AM | Permalink

Sorry!
    The show was not opened to public though the organizer once opened it…There was terrible lag XD
    They decided there set group access to avoid SIM crashed!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 3:03 AM | Permalink

I visited to your store to get the hat just after the show :D

I'm a hat addict.
    Your cute hat is now my favorite one <333

Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 3:06 AM | Permalink
  5. Anemysk Karu wrote:

Lovely :)

Look what I found:
    This dress ->
    RL dress->

Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 6:25 PM | Permalink
  6. Moby Ansar wrote:

I feel the spring breeze in the color and the shape of this dress.
    I like this dress…and you are beautiful.
    Let’s enjoy SL :D

Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 11:54 PM | Permalink

thank you Anemysk!
    I can’t click the second link.
    But I want this dress also in RL :) )

Friday, March 20, 2009 at 7:39 AM | Permalink
  8. My Second Life wrote:

OMG Your blog is so FABULOUS! Why I didn’t find you before?! ^^
    Muchos Kisses

Friday, March 20, 2009 at 4:01 PM | Permalink

Thank you for reaching my blog!!
    Welcome :) )
    I’m happy you like my styles *hugs*

Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 7:25 AM | Permalink
  10. Sandra wrote:

Whoa!Thanks for the news. I missed the feerwall gig (both for Boldstar, Narda and Twisted Halo grr) and even if it’s on a Thursday night I’m gonna be there. Tagal na pala ako dehins nakakanood ng gigs, kelan pa naging ganito kaikli buhok ni Katwo?

Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 9:25 AM | Permalink
  11. Khanita wrote:

, terms that he’s connecting Hancock to the Egyptian reoliign, and more specifically Heru the Sun God (becaue Egyptian hieroglyphs reffer to Heru meaning Falcon. It’s only Horus in Greek after they remixed it). All of these things had to be suggestive, and not specifically stated, as the whole point of making a movie is to make $$$$ (tha dolla dolla bill ya’ll. 650 mill worldwide to be more precise.) And producers obviously didn’t want a boycott by reoliigns world wide. Whether it be one of the following:1: ornaments hung around Hancock’s trailer (of eagles/falcons)2: insignia on Hancock’s beanie throughout the beginning of the film3: the pictures that he draws throughout (not knowing that it’s a subconscious thing that he doesn’t consciously remember)4: the insignia on the back of his uniform (given to him by Ray)5: the HUGE eagle/falcon statue he WALKS by in the bank robbery scene6: finally, if you look at the Hancock poster, you can even see the eagle/falcon flying past the SUN in the reflection of Hancock’s (Will Smiths) sunglasses. I don’t wish to play the, what color was jesus card. because I’m NOT even reffering to Jesus. (so save it.) I’m speaking of a completely different reoliign. SO, my question is which one, of the following, describes how you feel after reading this?A. Like the movie before, now (adding everything up) I love it.B. Like it before but now (since they weren’t reffering to MY Jesus type God) I hate itC. Disliked it before but (now adding it all up) I like itD. Disliked it before but (now that I know it wasn’t MY Jesus they had in mind) I HATE it even more.E. Just a movie and, regarless of my reoliign, I think the same about it today that I did when I first saw it.10pts to the best answer who explains why!Red Headed Angel: I was merely asking your opinion of a MOVIE. I clearly stated that I didn’t expect, or even think anyone would convert. Geeze. Hey do you like the movie Gone With the Wind? Your reply, No cause I’d rather read the bible. How dumb is that.

Monday, February 23, 2015 at 12:50 PM | Permalink