The Woman In Red & Brown

Today I decided to make urban cool style.

Red is the most attractive color I believe :)

I picked up this beautiful red shirt and coffee brown skirt.

:: I wear.. ::

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Leona tan ash
HAIR: Maitreya ~ Piper – Coffee

SHIRT: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Shirt H6 (crimson)
SKIRT: Maitreya ~ HighSkirt – Choc
HAT: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Natural Eight_A
NECKLACE: Armidi Limited ~ Zimbawe Necklace [Fight]
HEELS: Redgrave ~ London Heels Foot -Caramel-
BRACELET: .::FabulouS::. ~ Swagga*YG(R)
BAG: Cube Sugar ~ Checkered leather bag-Thick color (left hand)

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade

1. Cajsa Lilliehook wrote:

You look fabulous! I love how you have positioned the hat.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 9:15 AM | Permalink
  2. Samara Barzane wrote:

A totally successful look!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 9:30 AM | Permalink

I’m a hat addict :D
    Yeah, the position we have to pay attention when we wear the hat.
    I like to wear the hat low over my eyes.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM | Permalink

Happy you love my style *hugs*

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 11:09 AM | Permalink
  5. Chalice Carling wrote:

This is FABULOUS. Absolutely knocked my socks off…excellet style.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 12:23 PM | Permalink

Thank you for your really nice comment, Chalice :)
    I love your style, too <3

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 12:48 PM | Permalink
  7. Ana Lutetia wrote:

*needs that bag*

love your look <3

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM | Permalink

Cube Sugar is one of my recent favorite stores!

They supply clothings, shoes and bags.
    All stuff is so detailed and low price :D

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM | Permalink
  9. Prad Prathivi wrote:

I’m a guy, but even I think that looks stunning! Well done!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 7:45 PM | Permalink
  10. Annabella Donner wrote:

Beautifully done, Emi. Great look and wondeful photos!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 11:16 PM | Permalink

Welcome to my blog, Prad :)
    Of course I’m sooo happy to read your comment :) )
    Men’s praise always makes us girl beautiful :D

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 1:17 AM | Permalink

Thank you for your nice comment, Annabella!!
    I remember when I started this blog I could nothing do with photoshop!
    Learning photoshop was for me much patience needed.
    I still continue to practice it:)
    Recent comments on my blog like yours really encourage me :D

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 1:23 AM | Permalink
  13. Anonymous wrote:

Emi, you look great and you are really stylish, but do you keep updating your blog? How do you stay at the top of the feed so long? If you are updating (and I am not sure), can you please stop doing that?

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 3:20 PM | Permalink

Hello.
    Thank you for your advice.
    I suppose it occured when I rebuilt this blog by additing some gadgets.
    Today I added photostream on side field and little changed the layout.
    Or if it occured when I edited my post by additing SLURL, I should not edit my post after I publish it.
    This time I added SLURL of Cube Sugar today, cause I received so many IM in world.
    I didn’t notice it!! Sorry!

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 3:49 PM | Permalink
  15. Jennifer wrote:

I’m your big fan.
    Your blog is worth at the top of the feed…Smiles

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 5:17 PM | Permalink

@ Anonymous
    *adding
    sorry for my bad English!!

@Jennifer
    I don't think so…I know little about editing photos and have to blog more often I know XD
    Thank you though.