Want To Be A Tropical Girl

Good morning :) It’s 8am in Japan.

I’ll have breakfast after I’ll finish this post.

Pizza smell delicious :O

Today, I started from jacket.

Yeah the colorful tailored jacket from Noar is awesome cute.

I wondered whether I should wear, afro hair or curly hair.

Finally I selected this big curly hair from booN and shades from the same store.

Suede pants and bandana from Cubic effect are little bit ethnical.

I mixed these outfits to make tropical style.

:: I Wear..::

BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Leona Tan blue
HAIR: booN ~ KAR07 hair black big
BANDANA: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Suede Bandanna(Red)

OUTFIT

JACKET: NoaR ~ Tailored Jacket red
TANK: Emery ~ Tank Rose {Blue}
PANTS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Suede pants (Red)
SHADES: booN ~ glasses BF1.6acce(for shirts)
BELT: Maitreya ~ Coin Belt Brown (Stomach)
RING: bbb ~ [ida] Model’s Gift
EARRINGS: [VG Republic] ~ Drop Hoop Earring
BAG: Baiastice ~ Twiggy bag_Goldness resize
SHOES: J’s ~ Tassele Wedge Sandals RED

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade

1. Chance Greatrex wrote:

LOVE! What a wonderful mix of bright colors!

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 8:45 AM | Permalink
  2. Labella Farella wrote:

the colors look so great together you have great style <333

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 9:03 AM | Permalink
  3. Fann wrote:

Love the colours!

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 9:44 AM | Permalink

I love bright colored outfits like this jacket!
    It’s spring.
    I’ll make more and more colorful styles to have fun :)

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 10:03 AM | Permalink
  5. Elisabeth wrote:

Awwww…I love this look. such bright colors and great style!! Nice blog. I am adding you to my blog’s list. :)

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 10:03 AM | Permalink

For me, mixing colors is some kind of challenge.
    I’m happy you like this style :D

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 10:06 AM | Permalink

Oh I must check your blog also!!
    Your current work is brilliant indeed.

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 10:08 AM | Permalink

Hello Elizabeth :D
    I’m too lazy girl but my passion for fashion keeps my blog :) )
    Thank you for reading my blog!!

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM | Permalink
  9. Anemysk Karu wrote:

Pizza for breakfast? :) /me giggles very cheerful look

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM | Permalink
  10. Anemysk Karu wrote:

och and btw great PS work :)

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 7:53 PM | Permalink

Hello again, Ane :)
    I had really pleasant time with you, thank you :D
    hehe, I LOVE Italian foods.

Yay! It took me 20 minutes to edit the first photo of this post!!
    I’ll learn PS more by checking your flickr :D

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 10:38 PM | Permalink
  12. Linka wrote:

cool as always.
    Kiss :)

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 12:35 AM | Permalink

I really enjoyed chatting with you!!
    Thank you for sending me TP at that time ;)

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 2:16 AM | Permalink
  14. This is my first time visit at here and i am trul happy
    to read all at alone place.

Friday, October 10, 2014 at 10:12 AM | Permalink
  15. Manuel wrote:

Please help with this advice apcaepirted?I really dont know what to do or ?How to resolve this, Your help or advice would be great. Please be sensitive as I am feeling quite low.Back in 2005 an abusive ex was arrested for beating up another woman, he was immediately given 15 months in prison (he did 9 months of the sentence) not only was I appalled at his actions, but it meant he had cheated/lied to me to have been with her. This was my que to have a fresh start. I was working at a gym, did an access to nursing course (worked very hard to study and have a job and manage my flat, finances etc) I also met a great guy that I worked with. I wrote to the bad guy in prison and told him I had moved on. For once I was happy. Me and the new man had a great few months, I was enjoying my studies, got in to an amazing nursing college, was happy and getting self esteem back and this new guy treated me great. In June 06, the toxic man was released from prison (I had ignored his calls and letter) he knew I was in a relationship. Yet, still turned up at my home un invited. He could see I was going places, was happy and had moved on. He was trying every trick in the book to win me back but I told him I was with someone and happy. He didnt listen. In Sept 06 he came to my home and violently raped me. I have had psychological counselling. But because of what he did I pushed the good guy away. I didnt even tell him what had happened as I was too ashamed. Eventually at some point in 2007 our relationship fizzled (down to me being down, unreliable and not myself). Yet, it was only in 2008 that I came forward to police about the rape and abuse as I was not ready to deal with it until then. I had left my University nursing course, I had depression and frankly my life was a mess (still is). The rape trial was due to be 22nd Feb this year, but due to police negligence (they lost one of my video statements) and a catalogue of errors the case was thrown out of court by the judge! Not only has this man destroyed my life and saw that I was moving on and happy and did what he could to ruin it, but he walks free from court for what he did. The nice guy has moved on and is engaged and happy, and I am left picking up the pieces of my life. The last 4 years have been sheer hell. I had a brief relationship in the summer and I am now 7 months pregnant, I just feel like my life is a total mess and dont know what to do to get back to my old self.I am currently in the process of suing the police but the injustice of all this is awful Please help, thanksthe length of time it took me to report the rape is irrelevent as I forgot to mention I had visited a rape clinic straight after where forensics and medical evidence were taken and a DNA match was found. I havent spoken to this beast for 18 months and dont intend to.

Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 8:46 AM | Permalink
  16. Michelle wrote:

Dude, of course she’s going to be angry at you.1. You conutnie to tell her you’re going to get help and sort your problems then go back to her and make all the mistakes over again. You’ve lost her trust and respect.2. You threatening to kill or harm yourself (especially repeatedly) isn’t going to win any contests, particularly with your ex. Women, or anyone really, hates people who harp on about how miserable their life is and how they wish they could end it. Everyone has bad things happen to them! How you handle it is the part that matters! Put it this way: There are people out there with terminal illness that would do anything to be in your shoes but you just wanna go and off yourself? That’s low in anyone’s book and a cowards way out.3. Get off the meds, get off the depression high and pull yourself together! (I’d be using swear words right now if they weren’t censored!) Women want strong men that they know will be able to look after them! Get yourself right and stop making mistakes that you keep promising you won’t make anymore! She’s tense around you because you’re a mess and doing nothing to right the situations you keep repeating! Get out of your stupid rut and stop feeling sorry for yourself! Bottom line, you’re a good guy by the sounds of things. You know what’s right from wrong and what you should be doing, but obviously not HOW to do it. Take some time away from each other and work on yourselves so that when you do see each other, you’ll appreciate it more and you’ll be more stable in your own hearts and mind. Absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 5:13 PM | Permalink
  17. Princes wrote:

First, I want to say that I’m completely sitpamhetyc to you, as I am with all rape victims. I know that nothing I can say or do will change what you’ve gone through, but I sure hope I can help in any way I can. I am extremely sorry that the man who raped you is not being punished by the courts. Althougth you can’t change the past, the only thing I can do at this point is console you with this; It may be true that he got away with rape. But sooner or later, he will have to stand before God and explain himself. If his punishment isn’t delivered in this world, it will be given to him in the next.All I can say now is to try your best to move on. I know that you will always bear the emotional scars of what happened. But for your own happiness, you need to put the past aside so you can concentrate on the future. Join a support group if you haven’t already done so, this is the first step to recovery. You should also try to find a nice man to date, and make sure he treats you right and makes you feel good about yourself. And when your baby is born, give him/her a good life. Unfortunately, bad things happen to good people every day. You seem like a kind, loving person who did not deserve any of the crap you’ve gone through over the years. Above all else, you need to remember that none of this is your fault, and that things will get better. I wish you the best of luck and I hope my advice helps.

Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 12:03 AM | Permalink
  18. There are definitely lots of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to carry up. I provide the thoughts above as normal inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up where crucial thing can be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged round issues like that, however I am positive that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Each girls and boys feel the influence of just a secondís pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

Monday, April 20, 2015 at 12:12 AM | Permalink
  19. I had been considering making a diet and enhancing it through acai berry products to make full use of it’s advantages on enhancing fat metabolic rate. Your write-up demonstrated to me that i’m taking the right path to complement my weight loss. I am hoping I can slim down in the next couple of weeks.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 5:32 AM | Permalink
  20. Je viens de m’acheter le dual balancing foundation de Shiseido que je trouve top pour ma peau mixte : sèche et qui tiraille (surtout en hiver) et malheuresement qui brille un peu en fin de journée sur la zone T et là je dois dire que je suis trés satisfaite du fini trés naturel, hydratant et qui me donne bonne mine donc parfait pour une peau reactive comme la mienne !Sinon j’ai testé dernierement le fond de teint soyeux de chez Armani que je trouve un peu trop nacré à mon gout et qui doit mieux convenir aux peaux sèches , je le garde plutot pour le soirBises

Friday, April 24, 2015 at 5:19 PM | Permalink

2 Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. SLMODE.COM › Eternal Dolly on Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 4:01 AM

[...]  Want To Be A Tropical Girl [...]

2. haircuts on Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 2:55 PM

haircuts…

SLMODE.COM › Want To Be A Tropical Girl…